Sunday, January 29, 2012

GRACE

I 've known my lords love
many a times
and I've forgotten my lords love
many a times
Now that I remember
once more
grant  grace to forget
no more

How unsure am i
of myself
its only grace that makes me oar
to thyself
Accept me and
my prayer
that I'll not forget
my lords prayer

Your grace alone 'll suffice
n 'll save me
or shall i perish
in hands of the enemy 
Let me  then not
go astray
let my soul then not
myself destroy

I place myself
in thy care
trusting your grace
in the air
My soul in thy love
would then dare
for i know thou
answers my prayer                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your genuine comments are appreciated